Saturday, February 23, 2008

Eeeewwwwww!!!!

Just jumped on to have a quick check of the old blog, and looked at my traffic feed thingy and saw that someone had come here via ask.com a blog search site, so I went to check it out and..........eeewwww, yucko. Someone found my blog because they did a search for 'hot chick' and because I did a post with 'hot' and 'chick' in it (talking about being a check out chick), they found my blog. The other sites which came up were just foul (I didn't look at them, the names were enough info for me). Scary.
And, my, my, how very dissappointing for them to find me talking about toilet training kids and making James the train cakes, PMSL. Poor sod. I'm sure he found some genuine hot chicks eventually.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

O.K. that is just yuck, yuck, and yuck.....lol so, in with the new word very Warm and not anything HOT .....to bad you couldn't send him some of your dirty diapers......

Cosy said...

I had someone come my way when they googled 'dick' because I blogged about dick & jane fabric. Very nice!