Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finding stuff

The beauty of moving house is that you re-discover stuff you forgot you even had. I have so many pairs of shoes, but I usually can be found in my fake crocs, very daggy.
I found these while packing/unpacking. I love them, think I've worn them about twice. Got them at an op shop for next to nothing. Mind you they're not the most comfy shoes ever, either. That heel is solid wood.


I got these socks just the other day, at the supermarket of all places (three pairs for $10!)


I had the house to myself for a couple of hours (the kids were with my Mum and Dad, we had some problems with our electricity, I was waiting for the electrician to turn up) so thought I'd go through my clothes and see what still fitted and find something to wear to a party I have to go to on the weekend. Found nothing. Bum.
Anyway I started out trying on whole actual outfits, but then I was just trying on this and that, put this on, take that off, put this on etc.
Ended up looking like this.


At least the colours matched, I guess.

3 comments:

Slender Octopus said...

Those shoes look deadly!!!!!
LOL. I actually found a nice pair the other day-still in their box mind you- never worn...want them??
www.slenderoctopus.blogspot.com

Slender Octopus said...

Posted them especially for you....Mr DH said what are you doing...I said taking photos of these shoes..he says "for your page?????...I've heard about site like those."
Naturally I said nothing :)

Natasha said...

Brenda.

Love the shoes too. I have a pair that I purchased and cannot wear very well.

I l love your socks. I am a huge long sock fan :) Most people wouldn't know though :)

Tash