Thursday, January 8, 2009

Add a Little Glamour to your everyday.......

........grab your kids and approximately four days worth of stinkin' washing and head to your local laundromat. Go on. You know you want to re-live your uni days. It'll be fun. Really.
Have a little dance around while you're there. Although, can I recommend keeping your shoes on. Unlike Ruby here.





That's all I have right now. I'm hoping my washing machine will be working by next week. The repairman has assured me it 'might' be.
So there you go, take my advice. Go forth and glitz up your life.


2 comments:

Elli said...

Ah, the laundromat. A constant in an ever-changing world. There must be a secret formula for them. You know, like: to a smallish shop with half a dozen washing machines of indiscriminate age, add a rickety table (possibly from roadside pick-up) and several chairs of the cheap-and-nasty and/or outdoor setting variety, and some cracked and ugly lino. Combine with odours of festy washing, spilled washing powder and fabric softener. Seriously. They're all the same.

sally said...

Love these pictures Brenda, you make me think whats the point of taking photos myself as they do no justice to the subject. Am making a point to self to do better than just point and click several times in the hope that one will turn out ok....