I have been admiring a lot of cuffs I have been seeing lately on Etsy, but funds are limited so I decided to try my hand at making one myself. It's pretty rustic, but really, just fine I think.
The hardest part of the whole thing was actually trying to photograph this on my arm. Really.
I just cut two pieces of ticking fabric (I think that's what it's called, feel free to correct me on that one) and a piece of felt the same size which I sandwiched in the middle for a bit of thickness. I have an abundance of tape measures (pretty sure you could call it an actual 'collection'), so I chopped one up for this project.
When I started out I planned to use some hat elastic for the loop to secure the button, as I thought I had oodles of that stuff stashed away somewhere. I didn't. So I used one of Rubys' hairbands. Ended up not fitting quite as tightly as I would have liked, but it's secure anyway.
Here it is in all it's wonky glory.